Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quick Change Artist, aka Pervert

As I have stated before, people are very interesting. They never cease to entertain me.

One morning a few months ago, I was sitting in my car in the parking structure where I work. As I was sitting there, a man pulled up and parked his car next to mine. He proceeded to get out of his car, walk to the back of it, and open the trunk.

Just to give you a clear set up of the situation, I was parked facing the wall and the man was parked with the trunk of his car against the wall. So we were with an unobstructed view of each other. I could clearly see him and he could clearly see me.

Anyhow, I was sitting there minding my own business when out of the corner of my eye I could see him unbutton his shirt and remove it. Uh, o.k., no problem I guess. A little weird that he is changing his shirt outside of his car in a parking structure but seeing a man's bare chest is not alarming. I assumed that maybe his shirt was too wrinkled so he decided to change it.

Yawn, lady this story is boring. Hold on people, here is where the entertaiment starts. So, as I was still try to mind my own business, I could see that he was now removing his belt and unzipping his pants. Uh, wait a minute. He is not going there is he?


Have you ever REALLY wanted to look at something but knew that you really shouldn't? I kept telling myself not to look. DON'T! LOOK! Besides, I didn't want him to see me looking at him. That would have been a little awkward, or I should say MORE ackward. I knew I just HAD to look. HAD to. It would have to be fast though so I wouldn't get caught!

So, as I pretended to reach over to grab my purse, I stole a quick peek. Well, I'll be damned! Just as I snuck a peek, he dropped his pants and I was looking at the man standing there in his underwear.


What the hell? Dude, what are you doing? There is NO WAY you cannot see me sitting here. Have you no shame, pervert? I don't want to see that, especially so early in the morning. And frankly, you're not even cute. If you were cute, well, uh, still wouldn't have made a difference. Yeah, no difference. Thank God you are wearing boxers and not briefs because that would have been REALLY bad.

Luckily, he put on another pair of pants fairly quickly and then walked away. The thing is though, I saw this guy do this three more times in the following weeks until I got reassigned to another parking spot. Thank you parking structure people, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment