Thursday, March 11, 2010

Confessions of a Reality Show Freak

Hi, my name is Trivial Chatterer and I am a Reality Show Freak. When I first thought of the idea for this post, I thought that I watched a lot of reality shows. Only after writing them all down and counting them, did I realize how much of a reality show freak I am. Now, this may shock some of you so please prepare yourselves.

Ready? Are you sure? O.k., here we go. The total number of reality shows that Trivial Chatterer has watched over the years is (gulp):


161 Reality Television Shows!!!


Say WHAT?!?!?!

Yes, David, and YOU were on some of those shows. Oh my, I am so ashamed. I was going to list them all until I saw just how many of them there are. You would have been scrolling for days and I didn't want to put anyone through that torture.

My all time favorite show is Big Brother. If the above confession wasn't enough, it's time for confession number two. When Big Brother is on, I not only watch the show that airs on CBS THREE DAYS A WEEK but I also watch the THREE HOUR NIGHTLY Showtime After Dark Show. Oh, I'm not done yet. I also subscribe to the Real Player SuperPass, which gives me the 24 HOUR live feeds in the house. There, I said it. I am so ashamed.

No wonder I don't have time to do anything.



I'm going to go hide in the corner now...

(Note: Thanks to http://www.realitytvworld.com/ for keeping track of all the shows. This is an awesome site for anyone that is into Reality Television, whether you are crazy enough to admit it or not. Be careful though, it can be addicting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment