Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Okay, I am really in love with the item on today's wish list. I found this website a few months back and have wanted to buy something from them ever since. I love to decorate and I'm always looking for something a little different from the norm so when I saw these, I immediately wanted to buy one of each. What the heck am I talking about? Well, I am talking about wall decals. Some pretty awesome wall decals too.

Abstract designs




Animals




Florals




Kids




Glow in the Dark




Writable




Wall Clocks



So what do you think? I think they are awesome! You can get them in a bunch of different colors too. I really want that red clock. Hubby, are you listening? I want the red clock. There are many more designs on the website. Check them out at Dezign with a Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment