Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Amazing Race

The Amazing Race just ended this past Sunday and I was thinking about a few things. I think I would like to try out for this show. I believe I would have a really good chance at winning.

Well, except that I am afraid of heights so I wouldn't do well at climbing buildings or zip lining over the treetops. Oh, I also wouldn't do well with eating anything gross so I wouldn't be able to stomach things like cow tongues, beetles or spinach. I'm not too good with directions either so there might be issues with getting lost a few times. Also, I probably wouldn't do well at running or doing anything strenuous because I hate to exercise and I'm really lazy.

Other than that, I would be able to handle everything else. I would do really well with getting on a plane, traveling all around the world and winning one million dollars. I think I would be perfect for the show! What do you think?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment