Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

When I was a kid, a favorite pastime of mine was climbing trees. There was an awesome tree in the field behind my house that I spent many hours climbing. I would climb up to my favorite limb, which was a thick but not so sturdy branch, that was parallel to the ground. While sitting up there, I always wished that I could build a tree house in it. Never was my imagination this grand.



Oh, I want one of these! It has 6,000 square feet (that is not a typo) and a restaurant inside! How awesome is that? Unfortunately, it costs about $7 million. So much for that idea.



This one is actually a restaurant but look how cool it is. If I had a tree house that looked like this, I would be a happy camper.


4Treehouse (Lake Muskoka, Ontario)

This is a two-ton, two-story, 410-square-foot tree house that is suspended 20 feet above the ground with steel airline cables. I am in love with the neat light effects.


  God's Treehouse (Crossville, TN) 

Now, this is one is the world's largest tree house with ten floors and 8,000 to 10,000 square feet. How is that even possible? Oh, I'm in love. I could imagine myself waking up every morning in this one. Except, I would need maids because I certainly wouldn't to have to keep it clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment