Tuesday, July 6, 2010

You Are Evil


Dear Evil Mosquito,

Last night, my husband and I went out to enjoy some Fireworks. As soon as we sat down, you attacked us with a vengeance. Our swatting hands did not stop you and your friends from wreaking havoc on our skin. And I see you invited your friend, the 2 inch long beetle to attack the back of my head and fall on my shoulder. Thanks for that one. My husband and all the surrounding people really appreciated my screaming when that happened.

Well, that was certainly the last straw and we had enough. We decided to walk around the parking lot because we figured a moving target would be harder to hit. Eventually, that seemed to work and by the time the fireworks started you, thankfully, had decided to leave us alone.

I am curious though. How in the hell did I get 32 bumps (yes, I actually counted) on the side of my leg from my hip to my knee when I had jeans on? Boy, you guys are good.

Not so Sincerely,


Your Up All Night Itching Enemy
---------

No comments:

Post a Comment