Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sigh...

Today is Wish List Wednesday but there will be no post about a product. Why, nobody asks? Because, I just don't feel like it. I have been in a stinky mood for last several days and have no desire to come up with a product to display and discuss. My brain is just not in the mood. There have been some life stresses going on recently and I'm just not feeling it. Boy, what a bummer post this is. Blah.

Let's see. Happy thoughts. I have been doing the whole going back to college after many, many years thing and went through some old emails from the school the other day in an effort to clear out all the junk emails. I was pleasantly surprised to see my name on the Dean's List. Holy cow! My name has never been close to being on that kind of list. Ever! So, I was quite tickled pink about it. Woohoo! Yay, me!! It may be the last time though because my next class that starts in a few weeks (yuck) is going to be a very challenging one.

That's about all I have right now. Time to crawl back in my dark and dreary hole in the corner and pout.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment