Friday, July 2, 2010

Random Thoughts

Random Thought #1
Excuse me, Miss? At lunch today, while parked in my usual spot at the lake, I watched you park your car, get out, stand by it, and start reading a book. Just standing there right next to the driver's side door and reading. Why would you not just sit in your car and read? Why would you not walk about twenty feet to sit on a bench to read? I don't know but that just seemed weird to me. But I consider myself weird so maybe it's just me.

Random Thought #2
Why, Mr. Young People, do you have to wear your pants half off your rear end and show me a good majority of your underwear?


I really could do without seeing that. Is this considered sexy or something? Really? I can't wait until you get older and look back at what you thought was cool and trendy. I know I laugh all the time at my old pictures. I used to think that teasing my hair until it stood a good eight inches off my head looked cool. Not so much now. I use those pictures now for comic relief at parties.

I guess it could be worse.


Pardon me while I wash my eyes with peroxide.

Random Thought #3
Why in the world would anyone buy this car?

Nissan Cube

This has got to be the ugliest car I have ever seen. I can understand the cheaper price and good gas mileage but seriously, the design leaves something to be desired. (Oh, don't get all bent out of shape Cube owners, just my opinion.)

Sorry, a little crabby today.


No comments:

Post a Comment