Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Several weeks ago, I purchased my first big girl camera and I am now addicted. I have lost all sanity and have spent way too much but I cannot stop myself. I have a long list of items that I want to buy yet but I'm just waiting for funds to accumulate a little. I want to purchase one more lens (two currently on the way, hopefully today!!) and a bunch of miscellaneous accessories.

I purchased a camera bag when I bought the camera but I did this without realizing just how much stuff I was planning on purchasing. Well, I now know this bag will not even come close to accommodating everything. It was an inexpensive bag ($30) and I can still use it for when I only want to carry one or two lenses so it was not a complete waste of money.

After spending hours and hours of online research, I have found my dream bag. Way more expensive than I planned on spending, and I'm still debating whether or not I want to spend that much, but I absolutely love it. I find camera bags pretty boring and not very stylish (I'm a stylish kind of gal) and I always wanted to find something that was geared towards females. I also want something that doesn't scream, "I'm a camera bag, steal me!" I found it!!




Her name is Lola. Isn't she beautiful? She also comes in red. You can find her at Epiphanie along with a few other designs. I have been staring at her for days and I think I might go for it. I don't think I have the strength not to and Christmas is too far away to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment