Useless information, random thoughts, and mindless babbling from a chick with a sometimes weird and sarcastic sense of humor. I have a lot to say about nothing. Welcome!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Silly Sign Sunday - Don't Molest the Alligators, Please
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
-
here’s a little interview i did with cnn for father’s day. also, this past
weekend the liz logelin foundation held it’s annual 5k/10k/fun run in a
heavily ...
Happy 20th Birthday, Elder Gigs!
-
Today Gigs turns 20!
I can't believe that Nicholas Jones was born 20 years ago.
He weighed nearly 10 pounds and was as docile as could be.
He's been making...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
OMG! I just spent a week in Florida with my grandson trying to find random alligators to pester. We would have loved that sign!!
ReplyDelete