Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So Neglected

Dear Blog,

Oh my, it has been almost a month since I have visited you. I am so sorry I have neglected you but I have been really busy. I won't bore you with the details but there has just been a lot of stuff going on at once. Too much stuff. The lack of sleep has turned me into a zombie and I can't seem to put more than two sentences together.

I have been so busy I seemed to haved missed out on enjoying the end of summer because it is now gone. The days have been cool and the nights have left me wondering why I haven't turned the heat on yet. My blue toes in the morning should have been my first clue it might be a little cold in here.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and I promise that I will try to start stopping by more often.

Signed,


Trivial Chatterer

No comments:

Post a Comment